Ideas And Business Opportunities

The following is a guest post from Stuart Mourant.


Suart is a personal trainer I met when at the gym I joined earlier this year. I spent quite a lot of time talking to Stuart whilst I was in the gym, sometimes about training, mostly about business.

Recently Stuart has been looking to expand his horizons and has as a result begun to explore a new business opportunity, here’s what he has to say about it…

I was introduced to Aloe Vera health and wellness based products a little over four months ago. To be honest I found it hard to believe that a green spiky looking plant would be able to fulfil the hype that seemed to be surrounding it. But as I had been introduced by a trusted Mentor of mine who had been using the products for sometime himself I thought I would give it a go. So when I woke on the first day of my Aloe experiment I stared at the straw coloured gel in the glass and unsure of what to expect knocked it back ? I wont get away with the words that came to mind to describe the taste but within a few seconds the taste had subsided and I went about my day waiting for a miraculous transformation. I continued with this daily ritual for the next three days and on the fifth day it suddenly occurred to me that the bloated feeling that had plagued me for a number of years after eating had completely disappeared. Also over the next few days a number of friends & clients commented on how clear my skin was looking and i soon had many family, friends & clients also wanting to try the products (which range from drinking gels & vitamin supplements to tooth gels & make up).

So this leads me the business opportunity…….

If you are self motivated, open minded, committed, enthusiastic team worker, that enjoys networking with people and have the desire to live a more comfortable lifestyle with the freedom to choose your hours then this opportunity offers you the chance to work for yourself. The start up cost is under £200 and includes the full support of a highly successful international company using, recommending and distributing Aloe Vera based wellness and beauty products with the full support of a company with over 30 years experience that are so sure of their products offer a full 60 day money back guarantee. I have been very happy with the support and guidance of all involved and within two months had already started making steps up the marketing plan with a promotion to supervisor. I enjoy the freedom it has given me and also the feeling of working with a great team of successful people who are always happy to help you achieve your personal goals.